50% OFF everything except Cortes painting it is 25% OFF.
We are pleased to bring to some very fine furnishings of a world traveler to market. Our client loved her treasures and cherished them for many years but it is time they go to new homes now. The featured item is an oil on board interior scene painting by French Impressionist Edouard Leon Cortes b.1882-1969. His famous Parisian street scene paintings are easily recognizable and are in many museums, private collections, and institutions world wide. Other items featured are as follows:
- Original Paintings
- El Palomar Mexican Glazed Stoneware dishes
- Rene Lalique blue opalescent “Avalon” vase
- Kachina Dolls
- Native American Pottery
- Early 20thC beaded moccasins
- Maciel Mexican sterling goblet
- Estate Jewelry
- French Style Furniture
- Mid Century studio pottery
- Oriental style rugs
- Ladies clothing and accessories
- Plus more stay tuned.